Real time live webinar series conducted by industry professionals!
The NPA, in partnership with Interactive Learning, is pleased to launch a series of live webinars. These 45 to 60-minute live events will be put on by industry experts in various fields and will be provided periodically.
On-line live training provides users with the ability to participate in educational events from the comfort of their home or office and allow staff to participate. These live events will be taped and available for sale for the user. Certificates of training will be issued after each course.[row] [col span=”3″ span__sm=”12″] [ux_image id=”12556″ image_size=”medium”] [/col] [col span=”9″ span__sm=”12″]
Presented by Bob Frimet of RMF Consulting Group, a certified anti-money laundering specialist with 16 years in the anti-money laundering compliance space.
Training will include critical compliance topics important to your business for both good bank health as well as meeting federal regulatory guidelines.[/col] [/row]
- What are the regulatory requirements of the dealer in precious metals
- The importance of training, internal monitoring, and independent reviews
- How to recognize suspicious activity and conduct enhanced due diligence
- What to expect in an IRS Bank Secrecy Act examination
Who should attend?
- Any location that deals in the purchase of precious metals or bullion
- Smelters, foundries, and refiners of precious metals
- Employees and management who handle precious metals transactions